Training Unit at NIPORT Head Office (NHO)
Training unit of NIPORT Head Office mainly provides management training to the Upazila level program managers of HPN sector. These include Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer (UHFPO), Resident Medical Officer (RMO), Medical Officer of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Officer (MCH-FP), Upazila Family Planning Officer (UFPO) of Directorate General of Family Planning (DGFP).
The training facilities available at NHO include 19 NIPORT’s own faculty (including Director Training), a pool of resource persons, 3 well equipped classrooms, hostel with 30 seats, dining hall, library, auditorium, conference room and transport for field practice.
The types of training provided at NHO are:
- Program Management Training
- Financial Management Training
- Essential Newborn Care (ENC) Training
- Office Management & Behavior Change Communication (BCC) Training
- Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Other collaborative training programs